Meet Our Captains
Surrounded by water, the sightseeing and adventure possibilities in Key West are endless. Our captains know all the best places to take you, allowing you to maximize your time out on the water and create unforgettable memories.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, all our trips are private to your party.
Yes. Every person no matter the age the coast guard counts.
The US Coast Guard regulations limits us to 6 paid passengers per vessel. The Captain and deck hand are not counted.
It is typically a 40-45 min boat ride out to the furthest sandbar, however weather and water conditions play a part and that time can vary.
That is up to your preference. We do not allow shoes on any of our vessels and shoes can be left on the dock in a secure tote or placed in a bucket on the boat.
Yes, Fishing Licenses can be purchased at myfwc.com
We provide the poles. Bait can be purchased at the marina.
We collect the full amount plus 20% gratuity at the time of booking.
We do have life vests for children.
Our marina address is 711 Eisenhower Dr. This is also located at the bottom of your invoice that you will receive via email the day of booking.
- 10% discount offered for returning customers.
- 10% discount offered for additional boats if more than one is booked.
- 15% discount offered for all military active or prior.
- 15% discount offered for first responders.
- 10% discount offered for locals.
- If the trip is cancelled due to inclement weather a full refund is issued.
- 20% is held if the customer cancels within 72 hours of the trip.
- No refund if the customer cancels within 48 hours of the trip.
- $90.00 fee is charged if the customer wants to change the booking date once the trip has been booked.